Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- This is the positive power of streaming 🙌 Fans are driving huge streaming numbers + using the opportunity to disco… https://t.co/jEjea2jkmK
- Join DiMA CEO @garrettlevin and @mitch_glazier tonight for a happy hour discussion hosted by @MondoNewYork about th… https://t.co/AUMIKL9Xpm
- 2 years ago today, the #MusicModernizationAct was signed into law w/ DiMA’s support. The MMA modernizes music licen… https://t.co/dSJOoywL86
- Great conversation with @amazonmusic VP Steve Boom discussing the emergency relief efforts of @MusiCares during… https://t.co/bEGkPiBRbv
- Continuing the conversation this #HispanicHeritageMonth with @SIRIUSXM and @CHCI. Catch up with La Doña to hear… https://t.co/V6EyiTGfMb