Music Listening Creativity Discovery Fans Artists Songwriters
Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- @YouTube revealed the top ten music videos of the year as part of their 2021 Top Trending Videos and Creators round… https://t.co/KTXTrkgRPN
- .@Pandora is offering insights into listeners’ habits with their customized #Playback2021 playlists, as well as sug… https://t.co/XSZAw0AJaz
- .@AppleMusic announced the winners of the third annual #AppleMusicAwards2021. Celebrate their top artists of 2021 f… https://t.co/k4g4fo7OGV
- While listeners discover their #SpotifyWrapped stats, @Spotify also revealed the top-streamed artists, albums, song… https://t.co/fyQKIo8jUb
- It’s that time of year again ✨ Streaming companies are revealing the music that made up the soundtrack of 2021 – an… https://t.co/l14exIDsh5
- Smart @russmusicwatch piece in @musicbizworld cutting through the noise and providing the story of Latin music's in… https://t.co/ra0uxFssC4