Music Listening Creativity Discovery Fans Artists Songwriters
Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies and streaming innovators, whose relentless solutions are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Feed.fm,
Pandora, Spotify, and YouTube – sit at the center of the modern music
ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless
innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by
revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- Today, DiMA released a new report exploring the relationship between country music and streaming. Check out our ne… https://t.co/IS4muQgpQQ
- Congratulations to all of the artists, songwriters, and composers who were named to the 2023 class of the National… https://t.co/gsNiIKYS0Q
- Today, DiMA released the results of a new study titled ‘An Economic Analysis on The Impact of Digital Music Streami… https://t.co/h12KWleaaI
- #RapCaviar, @Spotify's influential playlist with over 14 million users, is often credited with elevating the career… https://t.co/btEJmdzCw6
- Thanks to all who came to hear DiMA CEO @garrettlevin, alongside @MrTomGray @AutumnRoweMusic & Amy Thomson speak at… https://t.co/JGLapy3h5f
- Today at 2:30pm CT, DiMA CEO @garrettlevin is joining @MrTomGray, @AutumnRoweMusic, and Amy Thomson at #SXSW for an… https://t.co/vVLYBR6H26