Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- …and congrats to @amazon Board member Judy McGrath for being named as a #BBWomeninMusic 2020 Hall of Fame honoree!… https://t.co/XO7Mb6wSJX
- A special S/O to the #BBWomeninMusic from #DiMA member companies! 👏👏@DawnOstroff & Marian Dicus, @Spotify Amanda… https://t.co/4wYvoB2NYU
- Thank you @SenFeinstein and @MarshaBlackburn for introducing the bipartisan #HITSAct in the Senate!This bill prov… https://t.co/qymBKYrDGj
- Fans were streaming @MariahCarey’s holiday classic “All I Want for Christmas is You” over 1 MILLION times a day the… https://t.co/cM4ofYlgBc
- It’s the LAST day of the #SXSW panel picker! VOTE UP our panel: “Streaming and Discovering Indie Music” now!
- #DiMA is proud to join @a2im, @pandoramusic, and @HeadsMusic for a potential panel on streaming and discovering ind… https://t.co/3pq4X4VkTZ