Music Listening Creativity Discovery Fans Artists Songwriters
Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- Juneteenth recognizes a critical moment in our history and the ongoing work towards ensuring justice and equality.… https://t.co/YGhYNCbNRi
- How do you discover new music? Are you a Music Explorer or more Catalog & Comfortable? With streaming music #1 for… https://t.co/PIlWw9c6gW
- And 63% of active music discoverers RELY on streaming services the most for new music discovery! #StreamingForward https://t.co/c0YYCboDP2
- 🚨 NEW report by @russmusicwath shows the power of streaming. Favorite streaming services are the most influential i… https://t.co/F7N2Q44GP2
- Great @russmusicwatch piece on how fans are discovering music: “Fans are activating like never before, re-listening… https://t.co/Ylx1eaSkkV
- .@garrettlevin is on with @richardjburgess and @russmusicwatch TODAY at 1:30 PM ET to unveil new stats on streaming… https://t.co/sdKWePXRYu