Music Listening Creativity Discovery Fans Artists Songwriters
Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- Start your weekend off with this month's DiMA Playlist - the newsletter bringing you stories and insights shaping t… https://t.co/aBHL5eknrv
- “Without music there would be no streaming services. When that music is combined with the incredible innovations of… https://t.co/N6KSKfl3c4
- Don’t forget to tune into our newest playlist featuring DiMA staff’s favorite songs of 2021 🔊 Stream it now on your… https://t.co/zuH0n3gBWY
- Be sure to check out the whole list and find out what our CEO @garrettlevin has to say about the innovations that s… https://t.co/2ogjfcttZt
- ➡️@youtubemusic continued to elevate Black musicians, songwriters, producers and creators with its second class of… https://t.co/pDlZJ7FM5t
- ➡️@Spotify launched Fresh Finds, an empowering program that spotlights independent musicians while equipping them w… https://t.co/oTlyTgfNyx