Music Listening Creativity Discovery Fans Artists Songwriters
Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- .@pandoramusic caught up with some of the biggest stars from #CMAFest on how they prepare for the show. Spoiler: th… https://t.co/TphpKLuAHI
- Check out @youtubemusic’s Foundry Class of 2022, highlighting 30 indie artists around the world 🌎, including… https://t.co/cIzoCTnZxM
- Hear from @SJofficial on their 11th album ‘The Road: Keep On Going Vol.1’, including background on the title track… https://t.co/ZxktGEdSg5
- Singer, songwriter, and producer @Bartees_Strange sat down with @eltonofficial to discuss Elton’s new album 'Farm t… https://t.co/KB5atXji9z
- .@Spotify took us behind the scenes to see what it was like for @SaucySantana when Madonna asked him to perform wit… https://t.co/azslp98Hsu
- One #streaming superpower 🎧 is the unprecedented access to all your favorite music! Check out awesome interviews an… https://t.co/ZWppvuhmMN