Who We Are
DiMA is the leading organization advocating for the digital music innovations that have revolutionized the way music fans and artists connect. We represent the world’s leading audio streaming companies, whose innovations are driving the economic engine that saved and revitalized the music industry, bringing it forward from the depths of the harm caused by piracy into a brighter future.
DiMA’s member companies – Amazon, Apple Music, Google/YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify – sit at the center of the modern music ecosystem, connecting all facets of the industry. We deliver relentless innovation that benefits creators, rightsholders, and music fans, including by revolutionizing the way music fans and artists connect.
DiMA’s mission is to promote and protect the ability of music fans to legally engage with creative content whenever and wherever they want it, and for artists to more easily reach longtime fans and make new ones.
DiMA will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that progress for fans, artists, songwriters, rightsholders, and the entire music ecosystem is protected and expanded both today and forward into the future.
Policy PrioritiesOur industry is proud of its collaborative work with the creative community and is committed to respecting and protecting the rights and expression of artists, songwriters, and other creators through a robust, fair, and transparent licensing regime.
- By the end of 2019, 21% of U.S. consumers were listening to podcasts every month, with that figure increasing to ju… https://t.co/CJlzbqQqen
- Streaming success story: @LilNasXMore in the 2020 #StreamingForward Report: https://t.co/jmDxFyEwHW https://t.co/ogkKcWoK2Y
- ICYMI - DiMA CEO @garrettlevin joined @zGuz on @YahooFinance to talk about how streaming opens doors for artists an… https://t.co/Q9D8wyuDVQ
- With more US consumers jamming in the car, streaming services like @Apple CarPlay, @Spotify, @Pandora, @amazon Alex… https://t.co/mRUxeXdls2
- 66% of U.S. consumers listen to music in the car on a monthly basis - that's significantly more than any other loca… https://t.co/whqJWicT3J
- The CAR is the next frontier for music streaming 🚗Learn more about how streaming is driving the music industry in… https://t.co/MMfNaP1fjr